Sutton on Sea - an Unspoiled Seaside Resort on the Lincolnshire Coast
Sutton-on-Sea is on east coast of Lincolnshire UK. We have a quiet atmosphere and beautiful beaches.
If you are looking for a good place to have a relaxing holiday, or want a place to settle down after a busy life, then come to Sutton-on-Sea.
The Sutton-on-Sea Website is maintained by the people of Sutton-on-Sea, Trusthorpe and Sandilands
What's On in Sutton on Sea
- 23rd and 24th November 18 - Two comedy plays - Trusthorpe Village Hall
See the Tennyson Players Facebook Page for details.
- Saturday 8th December 18 - Santa at the Sutton Co-op - Rotary Collection and presents for children
- Friday 14th December 18 1pm - Christmas Craft Market on Cromer Avenue
- Friday 14th December 18 4pm - Sutton-on-Sea Christmas Fayre
- Thursday 20th December 18 5:30pm - Live Nativity Play - Farmer Brown's at Huttoft
- Friday 21st December 18 5:30pm - Live Nativity Play - Poplar Farm at Sandilands
- 20th & 21st July 19 - The Beach Hut Festival (On Tour) - Trusthorpe Car Boot Field
- Sunday 3rd November 19 5pm - Burning Imp & Fireworks Extravaganza - Trusthorpe Car Boot Field
For the most comprehensive collection of events and activities taking place in Mablethorpe and Sutton on Sea we recommend Daisy's Diary.
Beyond Sutton on Sea
suttononsea.info is recognised by the Coast Community Team (CCT) as the official website for Sutton on Sea.